Important for you as a buyer or user of linked chairs.
- Linking can be done in only 4-5 seconds.
- Labour-friendly: saves hands, fingers and backs.
- Mounting can be done manually or with a cordless screwdriver
- Saves time and is convenient when vacuuming or mopping the floor.
- Permanent straight rows, even after using the space.
- No problem with stacking chairs.
- Also for curved rows.
- Accessories like arms, seat number, writing shelf and baskets.
- The official safe way of linking.
- Coupling system according to EN 14703 European standard (CEN 33 countries).
- A room arrangement cannot be rejected on linked chairs.
- In emergencies there is no risk of liability.
- Also suitable for waiting rooms.
- There is no physical force required to mount. With large amounts of chairs you can conveniently use a cordless screwdriver.
- With Chairing links the chairs are connected so tightly that it is possible to dragging a row in whole or tilting it. So large areas can be cleaned without any disruption of chair legs.
- Between seat and cover there is absolutely no play. This ensures that the row remains in line after use. Putting chairs in the right position after an event is no longer necessary.
In short: Chairing is not so bad at all!